Connecting with others in Small Groups…In His word, God said it was “Not good for man to be alone.” Genesis 2:18. Our Small Groups exist to help people grow in their walk with God and to connect with others. Small Groups play a crucial role in helping us be the men and women God desires. You’re invited to get involved and make a difference in the lives of those around you!
Sometimes it can be hard to really connect with people in our busy world. We offer small groups as a way to get to know each other, encourage and care for one another, beyond the Sunday morning worship service. A small group consists of 8-12 people that meet in homes, an informal and safe setting to worship God, grow in Christ and fellowship with each other. We have many groups available to fit your individual needs including those that provide on-site child care. Contact us for more information.
Current Small Groups:
- Joyce Kruse-Meeting now, ladies you’re invited to join this study in the book of Job, meeting the 1rst and 3rd Sundays @ 6pm in her home.
- Krejci/Michaels-Meeting the 1st and 3r Saturday of each month at 5pm in the Michaels home. This group is for those whose kids have grown.
- Miller/Ferris-Meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays from 4-6:30pm. For adults in their 30’s and 40’s, children are welcome.
- Andersen’s-Meeting every other Friday at 6:30pm in the Andersen home. The focus is on family and relationships. A group for 20’s and 30’s, children welcome.
- Taylor’s-Meeting every Sunday afternoon from 4-6pm in the Taylor home. For adults 40’s to 50’s. The focus is a study in Daniel.
At StoneBridge the focus of our Women’s Ministry is to help women grow in their relationship with Christ. This ministry helps provide support, love and care for each other; it encourages each other to live up to the fullest potential God has designed for each of us. Thought provoking Bible studies and fun events throughout the year will help strengthen friendships and deepen our relationships with God. For more information click here, or to register for an upcoming Bible study, our events page!
MOPS is a place designed for every mom of a preschooler to feel welcome and to grow as a mother, friend and woman. We are friends helping each other on this mothering journey and getting some much needed time for ourselves so we can be the best mommy we can be. To register for MOPS, click here. We meet on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday during the months of September – May, from 9:30-11:30am. Please check the Events Page as we also have many activities planned throughout the year.
The focus on Mens Ministry is to help men grow in their relationship with Christ. Using Bible studies and activities like golf events, movie nights or paint ball, the men of SBCC become an encouraging support system for each other. Friendships are strengthened between men, and our relationship with God is enhanced. Click here to find out more about our Small Groups Men’s Bible Studies and events.